Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Things that are cute.

So what did you do with your Tuesday?  I had a great day staying at home and catching up on things that needed doing.  Trip to the market, take care of some paperwork,  work on some future-fun-projects, that kind of thing. 

great granny

Then when I was done I rewarded myself with a read through something cute!  Have you seen Lori's new book Great Granny Squared? It's adorable.


great granny
 
Back to the studio today!  Lots going on, can't wait to share it. 
 
 
p.s. The cutest fellow was watching us eat lunch on Monday, click HERE to link over to instagram to see him.. he's the cutest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Love those kind of days!

5:21 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I think my copy is in the pile of mail waiting for me at home. Looks like a happy book of sweet projects. Have a great day Pam.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Always looking forward to what you have to share. Your little chicken with egg cup caught my attention. Is it vintage? So darn cute. My Tuesday was spent making my soon to be 4 yr. a cute little PKM outfit.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older