Thursday, March 06, 2014

Things to do.

You know how much I love to make myself kits.  Actually I liked it a lot when Elizabeth used to make them for me, because I'm lazy like that... but in a pinch I can do it myself.  Anyway I cut myself a kit for Holly's Kitty Cat Picnic quilt that is in the April /May McCalls Quick Quilts. You can grab a peek at it here.             

Picnic quilt McCalls Quick Quilting

Fat Quarter Shop is carrying kits for the Kitty Cat Picnic quilt, and you can find it here! I borrowed Holly's copy till I can grab my own, I'm not sure it's out in shops yet, I went to two places and couldn't find it. It can't be long now.

McCalls Quick Quilts
Hope your week is full of happy things. xop


Anonymous Martha said...

Good morning Pam! Your posts always bring a smile. Have a great day!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

What a sweet quilt!

7:14 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

It is out in shops - because I bought the magazine yesterday at Walmart. So cute!

8:52 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

This is a cute quilt. I might need to squeeze in some time for this, too!

8:58 AM  
Blogger quiltdoggie said...

Ohhhhh, now I've gotta get anotha magazine :)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow miss kitty that's so cute.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I love making little kits too. It is kind of fun.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older