Thursday, April 17, 2014

Break out those Alphabitties!

Shhh don't tell but I've already made one of my blocks and just couldn't wait to start another.  I just kept walking by my design wall (née flannel backed table cloth)  seeing some combos that I really liked so I got out some more fabric and got busy. 

GG sew along
 
What I should be doing is cleaning off my sewing table. I was out at Target on Tuesday and picked up this smaller tub to pack stuff into.  I mean who knows where all that stuff goes.   Well you can see how far I got with that.


sewing table threat
 
Apparently when I give myself a threatening talk I don't really pay attention. #notnews
 
Happy Thursday people! It's almost the weekend. In case I don't get back here have a good one! xo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Roseann said...

Come give me a threatening talk! I need some help getting my place cleaned up too!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Kristyne said...

I just made mine yesterday - instead of tidying up too, LOL! I may have used some PKP for one of them. ;) Can't hardly wait to see the garden collection. Loving the look of that aqua.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older