Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday


Good morning and happy Monday!  Quilt Market is in the rear view mirror now, did you follow along on Facebook and Instagram like I did?  It was so fun to see all the people and the booths.  Everyone puts so much work in preparing for those 3 days it only seems fair to look and enjoy it! 
 
I'm finishing up with the Pam Kitty Garden booklet pages today.  I have two free patterns that will be available to download once the fabric  starts shipping.   First off is Flower Patch.. It's a simple on point flower block, flower in the center with 'buds' going around the edges. It's easy to make with the alternating chain blocks. 


Flower Patch

This is my favorite, Tulip Garden.  I love that little tulip shape and wanted to incorporate it into another quilt after last years free pattern  Tic Tac Tulip. Holly showed it in two color variations in the booklet, navy here and then down below  a pretty apricot variation.

Tulip Garden

TulipGarden
 
It's hard to decide which one I like best. I'm going to start working on a version in Pam Kitty Picnic while I wait around for Pam Kitty Garden.

LakeHouse Sales Booklet
 
Did you know LakeHouse had a line of neutral basics?   The Crème De La Crème collection goes from white to taupe and includes some pieces with the classic LakeHouse Pearl.
 
Tomorrow I can't wait to talk about Sunrise Studio and show you what Holly has in store for her new division of LakeHouse. 
 
Ok, that's it for today!  Hope you guys have a great week. xo
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy Shay said...

Your new fabric is beautiful!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

They're all so gorgeous PKM! I tried to pick a favorite but I just couldn't. Sooooo pretty!!!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older