Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday

I actually had to look at my phone to see what day it is.  How sad is that.  My schedule is a bit out of whack, Bret was gone to Atlanta for a couple of days, so I didn't have that start of the week feeling on Monday like normal.  He's back though... so it's business as usual here. 

coffee

I've set aside my This Diamond Ring quilt and I'm working on a quicky project that I'll be showing soon.  So many fun things going on and you know my attention span isn't the greatest. But I'll be back at it soon, I have to pick up my quilt  at Diana's next week, and then I can drop off that quilt, so I need to get busy.. can't bring it in strips.
 
I love my new cup so much, glad I didn't get over it and headed over to Alden Lane to get it.  Blanket stitching is one of my favorite sewing things to do so it just seems right. 
 
What are you up to? Is summer a busy or slow season for sewing? .  I'm always curious about other people and their daily lives. 
 
Ok, better drink up and get busy. Hope you're having a good week!

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

No sewing here for more than a week...sigh. A daytime job and holiday travel took care of that! I have managed a quiet evening watching New Tricks ( great BBC mysteries btw) and binding. I am hoping for 2 days of visiting my machine this weekend.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Still trying to unpack the garage. Oiy.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your Mug! I have a few special favorites too - today, it is my snowman mug - why - because it is Summer and no fear of any snow storms :)! This week I have time to sew - gulp - as soon as I say that....that could change quickly. But I have been able to finish some quilt tops and other smaller projects.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

That is a cute cup, I have quite a collection of cups to, some I use, some are just for looking at. Have you heard of Greengate? Their cups are beautiful.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

I love the mug! I love blanket stitching and I love Alden Lane. Happy Thursday Pam!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Terry Conner said...

I like those moss roses you planted in the large coffee cup planter!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older