Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello Tuesday!

Good morning! Thanks everyone for the nice comments on MEOW here and on instagram.  I really enjoyed making that quilt, and I super love those scallops from Holly's Sunrise Studio collection.  It was pretty simple and I'm sure you could make in a day if you had some good sewing tv or audio book! 

umbrella
 
Lately I've been feeling pretty good about sewing and getting a lot done.  I've had a little idea for a quilt percolating and yesterday I thought I'm never going to get going on it if I don't actually start. So I did. I made this little test block just to see if I thought it would work out as cute in fabric as it does in photoshop. I feel pretty good about it, so I'll work on the details and then make it. 
 
I hope you're having a good week.  It's easy to fall into a funk in January with the gloomy weather.  Sometimes I want to turn on all the lights in the house for some fake sunshine.  I don't know how the hard core winter people do it.
 
Ok, lets get on with Tuesday! xop

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy Shay said...

I have been getting a bit of sewing done too!

4:17 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Your umbrella block is cute! I've been sewing up a storm this month, with all the lights on. So go ahead and turn them all on if it makes you happy!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

It is really darling. Perfect with your machine applique.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older