Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday

Good morning peeps!  How are you?  I hope you had a good weekend!  Frankie came home to sort though some of her stuff, it still looks like a 'stuff bomb' went off around here, but she's making headway. 

STrawberry Coaster
 
Didn't spent much time sewing this week, but I managed to get my 100 Blocks Magazine submission for issue 13 on it's way.  I have my finger's crossed it will be accepted. Wanna see a sneak peek?  You can here!

STrawberry Coaster
 
I wanted to make something cute for Frankie's desk at work, so I remembered back to this post where I made a little coaster.  It was not the greatest success, but I hoped that I could improve on my original.  I did some quickie applique on it, and after a too small version that looked like a horrible mistake, I finished this one for her. You can see I still  have some work to do where my ends meet on the rick rack, but I think it turned out pretty cute.  Cute enough to collect condensation from a glass at least.  I was inspired by Chickpea Sewing Studio's little tutorial on the Roller Coaster that sadly I can't find anymore.  It was pretty easy though, well, except that rick rack situation. 
 
Hope you all had a good weekend.  Hop your week is happy! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

What a cute coaster.

Thanks for sharing

9:44 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love it!!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older