Sunday, November 15, 2015

Snapshots November - Sail Away!

Hi there friends!  It's November 15 and that means it's time for the 11th block on our Snapshots Quilt-Along!  I can hardly believe it's almost over. True story, my quilt is being quilted right now and I'm 'sew' excited to get it back! 
 
This month's block, Sail Away, is one of my favorites as the sewing is so clever  on it.  And what a great sail boat block.  I had a lot of fun making it. 

Snapshots Sail AwaySnapshots Sail Away

Snapshots Sail Away
 
Head over to the Jolly Jabber to get your pdf for this cute block! Kimberly has a great video to show you how to make it, just head over here to the Fat Quarter Shop you tube channel to see it. Then download your block and get busy stitching.  We're also hoping you'll donate $5 a pattern to the St. Jude's Research Hospital, it's a great cause!
 
I'm looking forward to seeing your blocks on Facebook and Instagram!   Be sure and tag them with #fqssnapshots and #fqsfun so we can all see them!   You can also join the Facebook group and post them there! 
 
Smooth Sailing friends ! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Aww awesome. Thanks for the reminder. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.

5:16 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

I LOVE this block! Your fabrics are perfect as always!

9:16 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Cute!! I never got started on this and now I am so sad as I see everyones' coming together. Is it really the middle of November...eeck!!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

I'm not much of a boat person. I always think these blocks are so cute but I never make them. Now yours makes me want to.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older