Monday, January 18, 2016

The Spendid Sampler

Hi there! Happy Monday!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  We tried a little too hard to capture that vacation feeling from the week before with some sleeping in late, but that always makes me feel guilty.  What about you?  I don't know why, I'm a grown up, I can decide how late to sleep, right? 
 
Anyway, enough about me and my late-sleeping-angst!
 
My exciting news today is that I'm part of a great new project called The Splendid SamplerPat Sloan and Jane Davidson dreamed up an Epic Adventure and invited me to participate along with a whole host of wonderful designers, in making blocks for The Splendid Sampler. 


Splendid Sampler
 
Months ago, Moda shipped fabric and Aurifil shipped thread and we got busy designing and stitching up wonderful blocks to share with you.  Our official kick off is Valentine's Day, and from that point forward each Sunday and Thursday Pat and Jane will share a new block to add to your sampler.  There are blocks of all types and all levels, take on the blocks that suit your fancy. 
 
To make things fun, there's a Facebook group to share your blocks in, and you can go sign up here.  There are already over 3000 members from all over the world!  Even if you don't intend to sew a single stitch, sign up to watch what everyone else is stitching! That's half the fun!
 
Ok, that's all my exciting news for Monday!  I hope you join in all the fun!
xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

You have been busy Pam! I finally looked at my Quick Quilts last and saw your 2 cute projects in there with Holly. And this fun sew a long....hmmm, I will have to think on it. Best start by pulling fabric.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I just may have to consider participating. You've tempted me!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

I may just have to live through y'all. I know me. But can't wait to see what y'all create

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older