Friday, March 17, 2017

TGIF

Hi there, how was your week? 
 
This week I had a dentist appointment and drove out through the country to get there.  Everything is so green and lush, I haven't seen it like this in years.  During the drought especially, the hills would barely turn green at all, maybe just a hint and as fast as it came it was gone.  Driving through Clayton this lane filled with trees.. oh my.  All the plants and trees so happy with all our rain!  

clayton
 
Sorry they're just phone pictures... not as nice as a real camera but I wanted to capture how pretty it was and didn't have my camera.  Words I cannot even imagine saying 5 years ago.  How much our lives have changed.

Home Goods
 
Tried to recapture the HomeGoods feeling this week.  I guess now that I have a HomeGoods just a few freeway exists down it no longer holds the same thrill. Of course how much more stuff do I need?  I didn't even see one cute mug!   Still it was fun walking around. 
 
Hope you have a good weekend everyone!!! Happy St. Patricks Day ! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Beautiful blue sky pictures, Pam! I loved seeing that tree lined lane. Happy weekend!
Helen xox

4:21 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

So wonderful to see blossoming trees. Last night we had a bit of snow again, but the promise of spring is there. Thank you for the picture :)!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older