Thursday, June 22, 2017

DO IT

I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said I was in a sewing slump.  Lots of ideas, just can't get around to doing it. Combine that with the decidedly dungeon like quality of light in my sewing room  and you have my own recipe for the doldrums.   
 
I am not immune to all the cute and inspiring projects out there, and I feel buoyed by looking at them.  Sometimes all you need is to start, so I did. I have seen so many cute little fabric boxes made using Ayda's book Made for Baby. Try over here at Krystine's blog and then here at Lauren's Blog.  Well you should go there anyway to be honest, the photos are wonderful. 


Made for Baby
 
Not as wonderfully photographed is my little box.  I am way too excited about it.  It was so easy, and it went together so fast.  I was happy for the opportunity to use the cute bias tape with crocheted edge that Roseann sent me as a surprise. Honestly I want to make a thousand and litter every surface with them. (hahahahaha like I have surfaces with room for them I crack myself up) 
 
I guess while I'm in the mood I should go try and accomplish something.  There's some binding half sewn on that I moved aside to sew this up.. that seems easy, right?
 
HAPPY DAYS FRIENDS! xoxo

7 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Good morning PKM, sometimes we all get sluggish. That's a cute fabric box. Fabric boxes for everyone! 😃🎁🎁🎁 Don't worry, your mojo will be back before you know it!

5:16 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Well that's sew cute Pam! 😂

6:11 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Thanks for the morning laugh! My sewing room is dark with no surfaces left to litter, too. When I'm in there I keep changing directions and get nothing done! Time to clean up or try a little box .....

6:23 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Gorgeous little fabric box!! It is lovely to be inspired and one inspiring thing just seems to lead to another....And you always make me smile too :)
Helen xox

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Em said...

Give yourself a cookie after.

11:47 AM  
Blogger قمة الدقة للتنظيف said...

شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالخبر

2:45 AM  
Blogger Libra Ana said...

The essential and pleasant topic for all to get the quality of light in my sewing room and you have my own recipe for the doldrums, which are so delightful and amazing like to having their most reflective Masters dissertation proposal which are so effective to getting from them in throughout London city desiringly.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older