Friday, June 16, 2017

The one where I still don't complain about the weather.

Morning friends!  How are you?  We're heading into the weekend and around here it's going to be a scorcher!  I've got my fans out  and my window monitoring schedule is in place so I'm ready.  I'm not going to complain YET, but I make no promises about the future!


WIP
 
Yesterday I was feeling really cheerful while doing some blanket stitching! This is a peek at a small part of my submission for volume 16 of the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine.  I really like this block and I'm crossing my fingers it is accepted.  I've been feeling very inspired to sew lately and I'm always happy when I'm blanket stitching!  It's probably my favorite thing.
 
Hope you're all doing well!  xo
 
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Bits of Stitching! said...

It is lovely, will surely be accepted! Stay cool!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Tami Von Zalez said...

Hello my Bay area friend - I live in rural Amador county and am retreating to my quilting cave for the entire weekend.

8:17 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute Pam!! Looks like cover material to me. we are hitting the road but tell me why we ar headed to the desert in this weather? sigh..it sounded like a good idea a few months ago. think I will be happy if the aliens find us in Roswell next week and beam us up to a cooler climate.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love this little strawberry on the vine! You do such neat blanket stitching! You'll probably laugh, but I do not like when it gets above 80 here. Maybe because it comes with humidity - so it is always 10 to 15 degrees even hotter than the thermostat says. I'm not complaining - yet - either :)!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Such a cute strawberry. I feel for you being so hot, Its the winter in Tasmania right now and I'm complaining about the cold. Maybe we can swap places for a few weeks. lol

Enjoy your sewing.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older