Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Bee Happy

Morning friends! How are you?  Knee deep in holiday plans?  Chaos? Fun? Everything going as planned?  Low key here.  Our tree is up, Bret put it together and Frankie put all the ornaments on it and it looks better than it has in years.  We went through our boxes of ornaments and she pulled out all hers, and we edited out some of the things we didn't love anymore and our tree looks better for the update.  I love Christmas lights and I love that with this fake tree I can have the lights on whenever I want for as long as I want.


bee1

Finished this bee FINALLY .  I'm not great at embroidery but I had a lot of fun doing it.  I was inspired by Bits of Stitching, seen originally on IG but here's her post on her blog. You can find the pattern at Colonial Patterns here.
 
Frankie has been having some fun making wreaths, you probably saw some already if you follow me on IG, I love them so much. 

Frankie's Wreath

Frankie's Wreath

Frankie's Wreath
 
It's fun to see the combinations of colors and patterns and those fancy blown glass ornaments!!!! OHMYGOSH!  I just want to keep seeing combinations!  It's crazy. (video tutorial she used  here)
 
Ok,  crossing my fingers everything is going well for you friends! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Super cute embroidery! I always have the best intentions to make a all-ornament wreath, but... it hasn't happened yet. :)

6:50 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Your embroidery is beautiful, Pam - as are the wreaths your daughter made. Everything seems to be coming along well - until I'm reminded that Christmas is this weekend - ahhhh :)! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

4:22 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

It is a bit of chaos here but I am on the downside I think. I edited lots of holiday stuff this year as well. Kids took their ornaments a couple of years ago. I had 2 containers of various decorations and "stuff" that I hadn't even open in several years. So I emailed a couple of photos to kids a few things claimed and the rest is at local Good Will in time to make some one happy I hope.
Happy holidays to you and yours Pam!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Your embroidery is beautiful, Pam and I love those gorgeous wreaths! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! xox

9:14 AM  
Blogger JanineMarie said...

Your embroidery is so cute. It reminds me of the designs I did when I was a kid. I loved making pillowcases with those (Aunt Martha, I think?) iron on transfers. Somehow I got away from it, but I do like to do a bit of embroidery each year on Christmas ornaments. Those wreaths are amazing!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bits of Stitching! said...

Oh wow! I was wondering if you have finished this cute bee, it turned out lovely!
Thanks for the mention (*blushing*) :-)!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older